Havelock Infant School is a school for children aged 4+ to 7 years. It is a place where each individual is encouraged to shine and develop to their full potential.
We at Havelock Infant School aspire to:
- High expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- A partnership between staff, children, parents/carers, governors and the wider community.
- Value individuals, encouraging independence and confidence.
- Encourage respect for ourselves, others and the world around us.
- Learning that excites, inspires and motivates.
- Offer security and support.
- Challenge and provide a stimulating environment.
- Know that we can keep on trying to help us reach our goals.
Our wish is for the children to enjoy the beginning of their learning journey and treasure the happy memories of their time with us.